One of my wisest, craftiest friends made that recommendation. She also recommended I buy a few not-so-pretty denim curtain panels at the fabric outlet a few weeks ago. For a dollar a panel, I bought a few and figured I can turn them into something eventually.
This past weekend we decided to experiment with these goods and pretty up the fabric.
A chevron pattern was decided so I put the girls to work creating one with painters' tape. Any tape would work, but painters' tape is what we had here.
We then got two shades of pink and started on top and bottom, having the colors meet in the middle.
We hung the panels to dry, then peeled off the tape.
The result was some funky curtains that didn't look too shabby for $1 a piece and an afternoon of work & fun.
I hope to explore more with this new team of fabric and spray paint.