Friday, September 26, 2014

Finally Fall


Fall is definitely in the air here in our NC mountains. We've been falling into our rhythm since school started and are enjoying a new routine. It seems our summers become more full but yet less structured. We do feel a sense of renewal even though we are forced into a daily routine of school and work that is dictated by reasonable bedtimes and early alarms. 
Each year we seem to be hiking a little further, playing a little longer, and crafting just a little but more. 
I welcome all the fun changes that I see in the girls as they grow, but there will always be some of the same signs that fall is approaching:

They still love to find matching jackets for chilly mornings.

Nutcracker tryouts are a must.

Decorations of mums and felt find their way out of the woodwork.


We plan ahead for indoor crafts in the months to come.

I host my fall clothing swap with my lady friends and bust out my girlie napkins for the occasion.

...and usually wake up to some overlooked cleaning the day after....

We are looking forward to pulling it all inward and settling in for a bit. 









No comments:

Post a Comment