Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fabrics on the Table

I can't believe we are wrapping up our fall crafts and heading into the winter season already. The girls (of course) wanted to put up a few decorations to fill in the gap between Halloween and Christmas.



A few weeks ago I found these fun vintage fabrics and decided to make placemats. I placed some batting between each side, and they look fancy as ever.








I love reading articles about upcyclyng. I always try to be mindful and do it when I can.  I found a vintage tablecloth at our community yard sale a few years ago that I was super excited about. However, it just didn't fit well with our table. I decided to cut it up and make some cocktail napkins for a friend of mine. 












I was happy with the results. I know I'll be on the lookout now for more vintage sheets and tablecloths to add to my files.

In the upcoming weeks we will dive into our mass production of neighborhood gifts and become more consistent with our older kids craft club. I love this time of year!
















No comments:

Post a Comment