Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mya's Birthday


My youngest turned 6 yesterday.
 
 
Of course the day started off typical Mya style.  She woke up very upset that her age was now counted on two hands instead of one.  She, oh so dramatically, insisted she wasn't 6. She didn't even care that her birthday was on 12/12/12!!
 
 
We planned a fun filled day.  The gals and I sneaking out of school early, and with Dave lucky enough to have time off, we were all set.  Of course, I had to make silly treats for her class (I LOVE doing little over-the-top things like this)
 
 
 
 
Upon Mya's requested, we visited the Biltmore house again.  Beautifully decorated, I may add.
 
 
 
We celebrated at Mya's favorite restaurant with our extended family and Mya's two best buds.
 
 
It was a fabulous day!
 

1 comment: