Friday, October 12, 2012

Remember September?

So my goal was to blog 3 to 4 times a month.  Before I knew it, September came and went!  Autumn is my favorite time of year, but we seem to be having difficulty finding our fall rhythm partially because of the new job and my bout with pneumonia.

Here's what we've been getting into during my hiatus from blogging:

Our annual trip to Hilton Head Island kicked off Labor Day weekend.  It just keeps getting better and better every year as the gals are getting older. Their adventurous spirits are amazing!


We also did a girls' weekend in Atlanta with our favorite friends: Erin, Emily, and Bailey.  As usual, we had a blast.  It is always a cheap, low maintenance weekend as the gals enjoy each other's company so much that we rarely leave the house.  Here they are at Old Fourth Ward.


We had a day off from school 2 weeks ago and decided to go to the Biltmore House.  The gals loved it and were more interested that I ever thought they'd be.  That led us to purchase a yearly pass...guess where we will be at least once a month ;)  I love living in a city where you can act like a tourist.

 

We wrapped up the month by having Dinner & Movie night at our community park & a chili cook off.  It was a great way to celebrate the arrival of fall, community, and a bonus--Harvest Moon!


Well, I am hoping to spiff up the appearence of my blog page, post some tutorials, and documnet more of our mountain adventures.  I'm thinking by the time I find my fall rhythm, I will be searching for the holiday spirit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment