Wednesday, January 16, 2013

the happiest place on earth

We went on a short vacation last week; an extended weekend at Disney's Magic Kingdom. Dave and I are usually resistant to these destination vacations, but the magic of Disney won our hearts.  We had a great time with the gals and my parents.

 
 
We stayed at the Art of Animation Resort.  I loved the cheesy decor and the girls loved the Little Mermaid themed room and the swimming pool.  The best thing we did was take a break the day between our 2 day pass and spend the day at the resort.
 
 






 
We were limited with time, so we trekked to Florida for 3 days.  It was just the right amount of time for our little first-timers. The highlight of the trip was the girls having the dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle.  Thanks to my dear friend Tammy, I knew to make the reservation 6 months in advance (sheesh!)
 

 
 
Although we crossed this trip off our bucket list, I think we may return one day.
 
 
Seriously!!?? The only photo with all of us together had to be this poor quality one! Hint: if you double click the photo to enlarge it, you can see it in better quality ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment